About the journal
The scientific and theoretical journal «FUNDAMENTAL AND APPLIED RESEARCHES OF THE COOPERATIVE SECTOR OF THE ECONOMY" is a periodical peer-reviewed printed publication, published 4 times a year.
The founder and publisher of the journal is Autonomous Non-Profit Educational Organisation of Higher Education of Centrosoyuz of the Russian Federation "Russian University of Cooperation", according to the certificate of registration of mass media PI number FS77-39466 from 08.12.2009. .
The journal is published in accordance with the federal law on mass media and local regulatory documents of the University.
The journal has been published since 2003, and has an International Standard Serial Number (ISSN: 2076-9288), subscription Index of Russian Post and is included in the database of the Russian Science Citation Index. Issue numbers of the journal are sent to the Russian Book Chamber (Itar-Tass branch) in accordance with the Federal Law of 29.12.1994 number 77-FZ "On Obligatory Copy of Documents".
The leading direction of the Editorial policy is to highlight the traditional and innovative directions of development of the global and domestic co-operative movement.
The journal publication purposes:
- promotion of cooperative ideology;
- the coverage, generalization and improvement of the effectiveness of co-operative principles and methods for the application and use in organizations activities;
- approbation of the results of scientific researches of scholars and students having the theoretical and practical significance in the relevant fields of science.
The journal facilitates the following objectives:
- improving efficiency of activities mechanisms of cooperative organizations;
- improvement of legislation and raising legal literacy in the field of civil, entrepreneurial and cooperative law;
- presentation of the results of research and scientific and practical activities of scholars and students of educational and scientific organizations in Russia and abroad, including applicants for academic degrees of candidate and Ph.D;
- formation of the scientific component of the university environment and advocacy of the major achievements of the university research;
- strengthening the image of the university in the scientific and educational community and attracting the talented Russian and foreign scientists to cooperation.
The target audience of the journal:
- managers and specialists of different levels from different spheres of the economy (primarily, cooperative organizations, and associations), whose activities are connected with the solution of production issues, promotion of sale of tangible and intangible goods and issues of legal support of financial and economic activities;
- faculty, staff, students and audience of educational institutions, students of secondary vocational, higher and further education;
- employees of scientific organizations.
1. The Theory and Practice of Cooperation
2. Economic Mechanisms of Management in Organisations
3. Regional and Industry Economies
4. Legal Regulation of Activities of Organisations
Submit Manuscripts via the journal website.
Chief Editor: Aleksandr V. Tkach – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Honoured Scientist of Russian Federation, Editor of the Journal, Russian University of Cooperation.